Sydney Accommodation – Finding The Perfect Place For Long Stays
If you’re looking for a great place to stay in Sydney, you’ve come to the right place. Sydney is one of the biggest cities in Australia and boasts a wealth of accommodation options throughout. From luxury hotels to youth hostels and everything in between, you’ll never be at a loss for choice in the heart of Sydney. In this post, we’ll discuss some of the best long-term accommodation options in Sydney.
The Best Long-Term Accommodation Options in Sydney
When it comes to long-term stays in Sydney, there are just as many options as there are for short stays. Whether you’re searching for family-friendly or luxury, here are some of the best long-term accommodation options in Sydney:
- The Langham Sydney: This luxury hotel is located in the heart of the city and offers an excellent range of services and amenities, including a spa, a fitness centre, and a pool. It also has excellent views of Sydney Harbour. Every room has a haven of plush, bespoke furnishings amidst soft paneled walls and a high ceiling and the option of a private terrace is available. It boasts 5-star amenities, perfect for you if you’re willing to pay the extra $$ for a truly incredible, luxurious and unique experience.
- The Rocks: This neighbourhood is home to many charming boutique hotels and B&BS, as well as some popular chain hotels. It’s located in the shadow of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, boasting historic laneways and the Rocks Markets, with some of Sydney’s oldest pubs and the Museum of Contemporary Art. It’s close to the city centre and has plenty to explore nearby.
- Studio 8 Residences: Located next to Top Ryde Shopping Centre on Tucker Street. Enjoy seamless design and a comfortable stay with endless cafes, restaurants, transport links and boutique fashion stores. This is quality accommodation for long-term stays. These deluxe studios are all tastefully furnished and provide premium comforts and amenities for an affordable but excellent long stay.
How to Choose the Right Place
When choosing an accommodation option in Sydney for your long-term stay, there are just a few things to consider.
You should first narrow down your choice by location – you’ll want to be close to all the action of your daily life. And even if you don’t, you’ll still need to find a location with easy travel options. Consider which areas are ideal to live in and go from there.
Type of Accomodation:
Out of the many hundreds of places to stay, it’s a good idea to consider what kind of accommodation you actually need before worrying about companies or luxuries. Apartments, houses and motels all have their own advantages and disadvantages depending on what you need. Consider which option is right for you to make the perfect choice.
This one is an important factor to consider early in your decision-making process! Don’t forget the importance budget plays in long-term stays. But don’t worry, whatever your needs are there’s a perfect place for you in Sydney.
Things to Look For When Choosing a Long-Stay
When looking for accommodation in Sydney for a long-stay, there are just a few handy hints to ensure the place you choose is perfect for you and helps you make the most of your time there.
- Make sure the place you choose is comfortable, safe, and provides you with all the amenities you may need
- Consider whether you want to be close to attractions or give yourself some distance from the crowds
- Look for clean, well-maintained places that won’t overwhelm your long-stay and will make for easy living
- Check reviews of the company that offers the accommodation
Studio 8 Long Term Stays
If you’re interested in long-stay accommodation that provides you with the feeling of being at home, with the added benefits of free wifi, indoor and outdoor dining, parking and laundry facilities, and so much more? Studio 8 Residences offer long term stay accommodation at discounted pricing.
We have everything you need and more here at Studio 8 for all types of stays. We understand that quality residences can make all the difference in your stay and that the benefit of added amenities really puts the cherry on top.
“I have stayed at Studio 8 multiple times, with some stays up to 3 weeks. Every time the staff have been friendly, helpful but not intrusive. They are accepting of my idiosyncrasies and always remember me. As much as possible, I get the same room. There is a large kitchen, laundry and common areas, plus a full-size fridge and microwave in each room. Studio 8 has a shopping centre across the road and is on a major bus route to the city, Parramatta and other parts of Sydney. For me, it’s perfect and the morning complimentary coffee is an added bonus.”
With so many great options available for accommodation in Sydney, it can be hard to choose the right one for your long-term stay. These tips and tricks will help you find the perfect place for your needs. If you’re looking for affordable but excellent accommodation, contact Studio 8 here for more information or to organise an inspection. We would be delighted to show you our available room types and all the many facilities we offer our residences.